Thursday, November 9, 2017

Autumn Hello

Although it's autumn, it's mighty cold here lately and it feels far more like winter. So, I thought I'd share some of my autumnal creations while I'm still inspired by the changing leaves (and before I move to the flurry of winter-themed projects).

Today's card features the Rustic Sugar Clove with Coffee stamp from C.C. Designs. I just lovedCloves design, with the fun hat and winter accoutrements. I chose a cooler palette for Clove, pairing blues with warm browns.

I happened to find the perfect papers to match my coloring from Pink & Main's Pumpkin Spice 6x6. With a bit of die-cutting, I had a fun and interesting background scene. As a last touch, I added a die-cut sentiment and 3 glittery enamel dots.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure know how to use patterned paper beautifully. The little guy is so perfectly coloured! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do love patterned paper, and I have such a huge collection I want to use up. :D

      Delete