Saturday, October 21, 2017

Halloween Boxes

What else goes bump in the night? Trick-or-treaters!

Every year, I dress up the candy we give out for Halloween. We don't get too many kids, really - only about 30 or so - which means I can make all kinds of cute treat boxes, bags and decorations.

Last year, I made 2x2x2 boxes that fit a mini candy bar or a little bag of M&Ms. They feature fun Halloween paper (that I buy, but never use the rest of the year), some twine and charms made with a retired Halloween die and cardstock.

I got the instructions for the box from Sam (Pootles): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBwm81fgok8
She is a SU demonstrator and does absolutely lovely boxes, treat bags and more. I do enjoy watching her videos and always feel inspired to make a special box or two.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment