Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Are You My Mummy?

The first thing that popped into my head when I thought about things that bump in the night is Doctor Who. Not because Doctor Who is synonymous with terror, but because some of the strangest, scariest and most unique creatures come from it. Doctor Who is an incredible blend of fantasy, action, drama, emotion and all the unique things that make it an eternally great show to watch.

So, of course, I had to do my homage to two of my MANY favorite episodes - The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances. If you haven't had the pleasure to see these episodes, I thoroughly recommend them -- especially if you'd like a bit of creepiness.

This was a card I created during my stint as the SCS design team member last October. It's still a big favorite for me, and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

Thanks for reading.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment