Saturday, October 1, 2016

SK September: Hello There!

This is the final card in September's Stash Kit project! This card feature's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Let the Good Times Roll stamp set. I absolutely adored this image of a girl on a scooter and wanted to do it justice with coloring.

I opted for more natural/earthy tones for my coloring, both because it's appropriate to the season and because I wanted to do something different from my usual bright colors. However, I still brought some extra brightness by choosing a fun patterned paper and die-cut sentiment.

I used a white panel die-cut from a retired STAX die, and adhered the girl so her hair would be just outside the frame. I think this gave the card an extra sense of movement. A couple enamel dots, and voila! A finisher card complete.

Thanks for reading,
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment