Thursday, October 13, 2016

SK October - Candy Witch

Today's card is another cute addition to the Stash Kit project for October. The stamp featured in this card is one of my favorite Halloween stamps - Witch Way Is the Candy? by Birdie Brown. I was really bummed out that this stamp retired earlier in the year, but I know it's to make room for some wonderful new creations - and I'm excited to see what Torico will think of next.

I colored the cute witch with Copics, then fussy-cut her out. I paired her with bits and pieces of the cute Doodlebug paper - both pieces were left from a previous card. Then I added everything to a purple card base. I didn't center the front panel in the middle of the card base, just to add a little bit of extra interest.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment