Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SOG - Shark & Dino


Shark Cat is another fab digi that was suggested to Kristy and everything about it is perfect - from the annoyed look on the poor cat's face to the floppy fins and teeth on the shark costume. If you haven't seen the glorious shark cat videos, you ought to. Sittin' on a roomba, this awesome cat is a force to be reckoned with!

I didn't have a roomba for my card, but I did have the fabulous sentiment from Steampunk Kaylee that seemed to fit just perfectly. A lime ribbon, a doodad and some enamel dots got it all wrapped up.

T-Rex Dog digi is another new release and a perfect companion to our costumed feline. My favorite part of this stamp is the little paws. So cute!

For this card, I played with stripes and some sparkly sequins. I picked my sentiment from a die and a sticker - don't they go so well together?

Be sure to check Some Odd Girl's blog for more amazing inspiration!

Thanks for reading.
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment