Thursday, September 22, 2016

SK September: Hello Sparkle

For the fifth card in September's Stash Kit project, I went back to Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods stamp set. I remember that the deer in this set is a favorite for many of the stamp's owners, so I took extra care in coloring it. I used a little more blending than usual and made sure it was lined up well with the coordinating die when I cut it out.

I really liked this triangle background in the kit's paper pad, and I wanted to accent it with some sparkle. So, I added a strip of sparkly silver cardstock from My Favorite Things. I wanted to echo the geometric shape of the pattern, so I opted to use a hexagon STAX die from My Favorite Things (now retired). I added a hello sentiment and a couple enamel dots to round off the card.

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~

No comments:

Post a Comment