Sunday, September 18, 2016

Chatty Sunday: Planner

I think I've mentioned this before, but I am a planner at heart. I don't mean that I'm obsessed about planners (though I own a couple now), but that I seem to be at my most productive when things are planned out. To do lists and a clear plans of action keep me very motivated - which could explain why the Stash Kit project is going so swimmingly.

Regardless, I have come to embrace my planning ways and I got myself a new planner. Or I should say, a cute little Mead agenda. I bought it at Target during back-to-school shopping. Originally, I was going to use it for work, but it wasn't quite right for that. What it was perfect for was planning other life activities, such as my design team responsibilities. So, I jumped in head first and planned out not only my DT responsibilities, but also my blog posts for the next few weeks.

Since I have Stash Kit projects to share, I took the time to organize how I'm going to go about it - and I really like it! The plan gives me a chance to write some posts in advance, while still giving me the freedom to be impulsive and post on the go. My hope is that this new system will mean more regular updates and a balance between crafting and blogging.

Now we just need to see how it will do in action...

Thanks for reading!
~Elle~


No comments:

Post a Comment